Mechanical aeration is one of the most preventative maintenance services you can do to insure a healthy green lawn. It is like changing the oil in your car!
Core aeration can help make your lawn healthier and reduce
its maintenance requirements through these means:
- Improved air exchange between the soil and atmosphere
- Enhanced soil water uptake.
- Improved fertilizer uptake and use.
- Reduced water runoff and puddling.
- Stronger turf grass roots.
- Reduced soil compaction.
- Enhanced heat and drought stress tolerance.
- Improved resiliency and cushioning.
- Enhanced thatch breakdown.